How To Register Yourself With Nadra Online Services
The government of Pakistan is working hard to convert the manual system into a digitalized system. In this regard, NADRA is heading one step ahead and started Nadra online services to facilitate the people of Pakistan. This is a big initiative by NADRA to provide their services online to facilitate the people of Pakistan.
In NADRA’s online services system you can now apply for your CNIC/NICOP, Family Registration Certificate (FRC), not only this you can also do Verification of Nadra’s CNIC, NICOP, CRC, and POC.
To use these NADRA Online Services you have to register yourself on NADRA official website. Below we are sharing a detailed step by step guide on How To Register Yourself With Nadra Online Services.
1. Open the browser on your mobile phone or computer.
2. Type or copy the link: ( https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate )
3. After opening the link scroll down and click on “Create New Account”
4. After clicking you will see a signup form as shown in the picture below. In Signup form, you have to enter your Name, Email, Mobile Number, and Password.
5. Type your details carefully. After entering your details type the captcha code and press “Save & Continue”
6. After that, you will receive a verification code on your number that you have entered in the signup form.
7. Enter to code and click VERIFY.
Congratulations! you are successfully registered on NADRA official website. Now you can use Nadra Digital Services. To log in to your account Click or type this link (https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate) and type your login details including your email and password.