How to Check Property Ownership in Pakistan
Checking ownership of the propertyWas a big headache for the last many years. Many people faced difficulty in checking ownership of property online. In past years there was no online system for people of Pakistan to check the ownership of property. In back years people have to specially deal with the Patwari of that area to know the ownership records of the property.
To facilitate the people of Pakistan the Government of Pakistan decided to launch an online system for checking property ownership online. The government of Sindh and Punjab have launched the online facility for checking property ownership online. Below we are sharing step by step guide in which we will guide you to check property ownership in Pakistan.
Check ownership online in Pakistan PLRA (Punjab Land Record Authority)
1. Go to PLRA website https://rodportal.punjab-zameen.gov.pk
2. On the homepage of the website, you can search the property ownership.
3. From the drop-down menu next to digital registration deed search select the district from the list.
4. Select the tehsil and area where your property is located from next drop-down menu.
5. In the next drop-down menu, choose a search type from one of these options according to your choice:
• CNIC Number
• Bahi Number
6. After selecting all three options press Enter.
PLRA (Punjab Land Record Authority) has also launched its mobile application for the ease of the users. Right now the mobile application is only available for android users. Land Record Management Information System is connected with NADRA bio-metric to make the verification 100% sure.
Now you can easily check the land record without hiring any Patwari or paying any fee.
Keep visiting our website www.sfbizconsultants.com if you want to read more of our informative articles related to construction in Pakistan and real estate in Pakistan. If you are interested to get more information related to real estate & construction feel free to contact us. Click Here