Driving License Verification Online in Islamabad
If you are interested to get a driving license in Islamabad you need to visit your nearest Islamabad Traffic Police office with all the documents. We are also sharing a list of documents that you need for a driving license. Remember this most important point that every driver must complete a 6-week training period before they could get a permanent driving license in Islamabad. In this article, we will give you a complete guide on Driving License Verification Online in Islamabad. We hope this informative article will help you.
Here is the list of documents that you need for driving license:
- Original CNIC your temporary and permanent address on CNIC should be of Islamabad
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Download the Medical Fitness certificate from the ITP website (click here to download). After downloading the form fill the form and don’t forget to paste your passport size photograph on the form.
After filling the form and attaching the required documents visit your nearest ITP Islamabad office.
How to check and verify the driving license online?
1. Visit the official website of ITP Islamabad (website)
2. You will see a tab on the website stating “License Verification” Click on it OR click here to visit.
3. You can verify your license by entering your CNIC number & Passport number.
4. After filling all the information correctly click on SEARCH to get your details.
5. In case of any error or you do not get any verification reply within next 24-48 hours you can send an email at ITP official email address “[email protected]”
6. If the online verification system gives and error try again after 60 minutes.
ITP driving license fee 2020
ITP Islamabad office