Check CDA Property Tax Bill Online
To facilitate the property owners of Islamabad CDA has launched a new system on which you can Check CDA Property Tax Bill Online. Below we are sharing a step by step guide on how you can check your CDA Property Tax Bill Online.
First of all, you have to visit the CDA official website. As shown in the image below. VISIT (http://www.cda.gov.pk/)
In the top menu bar, click in the E-Services option and select the “Property Tax Bill” option as shown in the image below.
Now to Check your Property Tax enter your 10 digit Consumer No. and press the “SUBMIT” button.
How to pay property tax in Pakistan?
Below is the list of all the banks that are accepting the taxes.
- NIB Bank, Razia Sharif Plaza, G-7/F-7
- Allied Bank Limited (ABL) G-7, G-9, G-10, G-11, I-8/3, I-9, I-10, I-11 (F&V Market), F-8, F-10, F-11
- First Women Bank (FWB) Jinnah Avenue, G-9, AIOU
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL) Civic Centre, F-7, Jinnah Avenue
- United Bank Limited (UBL) Civic Centre, Aabpara, G-8 Markaz, F-6
- MCB CDA (Sectt.)
- Bank of Khyber Jinnah Avenue
- Askari Bank (All branches located within the municipal limit of Islamabad.