CDA Requirements For Building Plans Approval
Below we are sharing a detailed guide on requirements for building plans approval. We will share a list of all the required documents that you will need to apply for building plan approval from CDA (Capital Development Authority).
- PhotoCopy of A1, A2 Form ( Click Here to download form A1 & A2)
- Estate management forwarding letter with receipt of appropriate
- Security Fee
* Rs. 1 per square feet for residential minimum Rs.500/-
* For Institutional Buildings, Agro Farming, Industrial Buildings, etc. minimum Rs. 2000/-
* Rs.2 per square feet for Commercial, Administrative Buildings, Public Offices and Foreign Missions subject to minimum of Rs.3000/-
- Photocopy of N.I.C ( National Identity Card)) of allottee/attorney/Transferee
- Photocopy of allotment letter/transfer letter
- Photocopy of Possession certificate
- Sub-division of plot (if applicable).
- Acceptance of attorney (if applicable).