Required Documents For Plot Possession

CDA Required Documents For Plot Possession


CDA Required Documents For Plot Possession

Possession means ownership “QABZA“. When you buy a property on installments you always pay a down payment and pay the remaining amount of the property on easy installments plan. Every housing society gives you possession after payment clearance. When you pay the full payment of the property the housing society will give you plot possession/ownership/Qabza of your property. Below we are sharing a list of documents that you will need for plot possession in Pakistan.

  1. Application by allottee/ attorney.
  2. Attested Photocopy of allotment letter.
  3. Attested Photocopy of NIC (National Identity Card) of allottee/ attorney.
  4. Pay Order for Rs.1000/- for First & Rs.2000/- for Second.

Keep following sfbizConsultants for more informative articles. Also, don’t forget to check our Facebook Page, where we share daily updates.


Also Read:

Sharing Is Caring